|Information on this page is accurate for version v.670 and can differ from the current info in v.680.|
A welder, also called a "welding power supply", is an electrical device used to perform welding. Electrodes must be replaced regularly to repair it, which gives 2 uses back per Electrode. The welder is essential to assembling vehicles and HMR, and repairing metal armors (such as Iron, Steel, and Tank armor).
Initially the welder will have 10 charges, and when depleted, it will be replaced with a broken welder, which must be repaired in order to be used again (i.e., it cannot be reloaded once broken).
This was changed in one of the last updates!
When the welder is depleted, it will become Welder (broken) an can be charged at the cost of 5 electrodes. No additional materials are needed anymore.
Now it is possible to create or buy more than one welder and create more build for more than 8 charges.
|The schematics is unlocked at level 8 with ?? research points.|
|Requires the following materials :|
|Requires the following tools :|
Looting (Broken only)
- Car workshop
- Department store
- Construction site (Building area)
- Bandit Base (Garage)
- Military base (Garage)
- Police department (Garage)
- Technical school (Workshops)
150 auto ammo -> 1 welder
- Since the welder breaks when fully depleted, it is recommended to reload before it is fully depleted. Since each electrode will restore 2 usages, one can reload 4 times when the usage remaining is 1 or 2. Repairing a welder requires much more rare resources (electrical cable) and hence should be avoided.
- THIS DOES NOT APPLY ANYMORE!
- I strongly recommend buying welders. You will get 5 electrodes worth at the cost of 150 assault ammo. Creating Lidiacide-34 ist far more effort.