|Information on this page is checked and up to date with the current version v.667.|
With tool kit you can (dis)assemble vehicles, craft some mid-game armor, craft a Workbench, and other things. 5 normal tool kits are used to make a workbench. However, it cannot be traded. Steel Tool kits can't be used for making a workbench.
- Post office
- Car workshop
- Department store
- Bandit city forts (Level 3) - bottom left corner
- Nailed Box
- Closed Package
|Requires the following materials :|
|Requires the following tools :|
| Results :
- This item is included in in a set called "Tool Box" located in the popular tab of the shop for 250 caps (lowered to 200 caps when reaching a certain level threshold).
- Later into the game tools can be replaced by steel tools that can be forged and have a higher durability,
- Need x10 for the Moving city quest (steel tools, so Steelmaking furnace is needed)
Needed for setting off nukes in the Retribution quest
- Needed for repairing / assembling / disassembling vehicles and crafting various items
- Should be crafted into workbenches so they don't run out when making a "permanent base"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.