|Information on this page is accurate for version v.668 and can differ from the current info in v.681.|
With a tool kit, you can (dis)assemble vehicles, craft some mid-game armor, craft a Workbench and other things. 5 normal tool kits are used to make a workbench. However, it cannot be traded. Steel Tool kits cannot be used for making a workbench.
- Post office
- Car workshop
- Department store
- Bandit city forts (Level 3) - bottom left corner
- Nailed Box
- Closed Package
- School - Classrooms
|Requires the following materials :|
|Requires the following tools :|
- This item is included in a set called "Tool Box" located in the popular tab of the shop for 250 caps (lowered to 200 caps when reaching a certain level threshold).
- Later into the game, tools can be replaced by steel tools, which can be forged and they have a higher durability.
- Need x10 for the Moving city quest (steel tools, so Steelmaking furnace is needed).
Needed for setting off nukes in the Retribution quest
- Needed for repairing / assembling / disassembling vehicles and crafting various items.
- Should be crafted into workbenches, so they do not run out when making a "permanent base".