This is the old shop, new one found here.
Without spending real money, with a regular playtime, you may get around 4,000 caps doing quests, plus several hundreds from daily bonuses, plus several hundreds from ads, and potentially several thousands from bandit camps.
See the detailed article about caps for methods to get caps.
Some items are more worth spending caps than others :
- Armors are not recommended as they can be easily acquired during gameplay. Same for the "popular" tab sets.
- Interesting weapons to buy are expensive, it's not recommended to buy any weapon if you're not willing to spend real money. Same for vehicles, the ones that would be interesting to buy are expensive (20$ for the Kamaz).
- Some basic constructions may be interesting to buy to save time and resources, like workbenches or basic ovens. Dugout and constructions above 2,000 caps are less interesting to buy, unless if you plan to spend real money.
- Machine oil is an interesting choice as it can't be traded, and will run out on main routes.
|1,000||5,000 (+1,000 bonus)|
|10,000 (+4,000 bonus)||20,000 (+12,000 bonus)|
|50,000 (+40,000 bonus)||100,000 (100,000 bonus)|
|First Aid kit||Gasoline||Diesel||Chemistry set|
|Humanitarian aid box|
|First Aid Kit|
Improves the quantity of XP gained for limited amount of time.
|Military Uniform||Field Uniform||Leather Armor||Steel Armor|
|GP-4 Gas Mask||
GP-5 Gas Mask
GP-7 Gas Mask
PMG Gas Mask
|Tanning Mixture||Cement||Potassium Nitrate||Collidial Sulphur|
|Machine Oil||Insulating Tape||Threads||Salt|
You may purchase a Mystery coupon which will offer a discount for a random item from the shop. The amount discounted depends on the type of ticket found.
They were removed from the game.
- Coupons used to expire after some time.