Strongest Sniper rifle available in game, with a long range, high damage output and only 1 ammo consumption it makes it one of the best weapons overall.
The SVD can be greatly enhanced by the use of perks (Sniper, Nobody Leaves, and Rifle Expert) turning it from a good weapon to a full fledged force to be reckoned with in the battle field, capable of one-shotting bandits with less than 350 armor, and if lucky, also bandits with 500 armor.
Cannot be assembled from a Broken SVD.
SVD´s are hard to come by on early stages of the game.
- Can be obtained at the end of the fight with the She-Wolf (Searching for Truth quest). If Yury stays alive he'll give his SVD to the player.
|Requires the following materials :|
| Results :
| Requires the following materials :
| Results :
- The SVD is more commonly known as the Dragunov sniper rifle .
- SVD is short for Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova or "Снайперская Винтовка Драгунова" in Russian.
- On older versions, the SVD was Sasha´s weapon of choise as shown on her Character art.
- The main character can be seen holding an SVD or carrying it on the back on his Character art.