Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Requires the following materials :|
|Requires the following tools :|
Uncorking[edit | edit source]
- Barrel (Homemade wine) (Done)
- 40-50 Homemade wine The type depends on how long it fermented
Aging[edit | edit source]
If after fermentation, the wine is left in the barrel, it will start "aging". After each year, the wine will have aged and have better effects.
- Homemade wine (28 days old)
- Homemade wine I (1 year old) 1 year from the first fermentation
- Homemade wine II (2 years old) 1 year from previous
- Homemade wine III (3 years old) 1 year from previous
- Homemade wine V (5 years old) 2 years from previous
- Homemade wine X (10 years old) 5 years from previous
- Homemade wine XL (40 years old) 30 years from previous
Homemade wine do not mature in the bottle, only in the barrel, so the "age" of a wine is only the time between distillation and uncorking. The oldest possible age you can get in game is 40 years old homemade wine or homemade wine XL.
Consumption[edit | edit source]
Homemade wine I
Homemade wine II
Homemade wine III
Homemade wine V
Homemade wine X
Homemade wine XL;
Trading[edit | edit source]
1 Homemade wine -> 25 Bones in Omsk.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- You can use Homemade Wine to synthesize Chlorcystamine.
- Compared to its scavengable counterpart (Red Wine), Homemade Wine does not have the negative effect of energy reduction.
- The letters after fermentation types are Roman numerals. They represent how long the wine has been aged (II is for two years old wine, V is five years old, X ten years old, and so on).
- How long you age homemade wine can vary because of a time lag where the game does not register the time that passes. To avoid this, always check your base or the location where you age your homemade wine.