|Requires the following materials :|
|Requires the following tools :|
| Results :
- Barrel (Homemade wine) (Done)
- 40-50 Homemade wine The type depends on how long it fermented
If after fermentation, the wine is left in the barrel, it will start "aging". After each year, the wine will have aged and have better effects.
- Homemade wine (28 days old)
- Homemade wine I (1 year old) 1 year from the first fermentation
- Homemade wine II (2 years old) 1 year from previous
- Homemade wine III (3 years old) 1 year from previous
- Homemade wine V (5 years old) 2 years from previous
- Homemade wine X (10 years old) 5 years from previous
- Homemade wine XL (40 years old) 30 years from previous
Homemade wine do not mature in the bottle, only in the barrel, so the "age" of a wine is only the time between distillation and uncorking. The oldest possible age you can get in game is 40 years old homemade wine or homemade wine XL.
Homemade wine I
Homemade wine II
Homemade wine III
Homemade wine V
Homemade wine X
Homemade wine XL;
1 Homemade wine -> 25 Bones in Omsk.
- You can use Homemade Wine to synthesize Chlorcystamine.
- Compared to its scavengable counterpart (Red Wine), Homemade Wine does not have the negative effect of energy reduction.
- The letters after fermentation types are Roman numerals. They represent how long the wine has been aged (II is for two years old wine, V is five years old, X ten years old, and so on).
- How long you age homemade wine can vary because of a time lag where the game does not register the time that passes. To avoid this, always check your base or the location where you age your homemade wine.