This is the most important stat. When this reaches zero you are DEAD.
Health will decrease because of :[edit | edit source]
- Starvation (from -1hp/h to -10hp/h depending on how long the player has been starving)
- Dehydration (from -1hp/h to -10hp/h depending on how long the player has been at 0 hydration)
- Diseases and Injuries (depending on disease/injury, can go up to -15hp/h(?))
- Radiation (harmless unless the player has radiation sickness)
- Some weather events
- Taking damage in battle
Health will increase by:[edit | edit source]
- Consuming foods that restore health (such as Smoked fatback +3hp, Pickled Vegetables +10hp, etc.)
- Using medicine that restores health (such as Bryocarm, Healing salve)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Health used to be called exhaustion and the exhaustion counter was going from 0 to 100. The higher the player's survival level was the more exhaustion he could take (could go up to 300).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.