This is the most important stat. When this reaches zero you are DEAD.
Health will decrease because of :Edit
- Starvation (from -1hp/h to -10hp/h depending on how long the player has been starving)
- Dehydration (from -1hp/h to -10hp/h depending on how long the player has been at 0 hydration)
- Diseases and Injuries (depending on disease/injury, can go up to -15hp/h(?))
Poisoning(removed from the game)
Bleeding(removed from the game)
Radiation (Starts draining health when the character is exposed to 10+ radiation at the rate of about -2hp/h. The higher the radiation level is, the faster the character‘s health will drain. Can go up to 10hp/h)(harmless unless the player has radiation sickness)
- Some weather events (Dust storm, Snowstorm -10hp/h)
- Enemies (when defeated the character is left with 5hp)
Health will increase by:Edit
- Consuming foods that reduce exhaustion (such as Smoked fatback +3hp, Pickled Vegetables +10hp, etc.)
- Using medicine that reduces exhaustion (such as Bryocarm, Healing salve)
- Health used to be called exhaustion and the exhaustion counter was going from 0 to 100. The higher the player's survival level was the more exhaustion he could take (could go up to 300).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.