|Information on this page is checked and up to date with the current version v.680.|
Clean Water are one of the most vital ingredient materials that is widely used for almost every actions performed ingame. Primarily, it is a source of drink for survivors offering hydration as well as reduction to radiation levels.
There are plenty of options for survivors to gather Clean Water. Listed below are most of the known methods of obtaining clean water.
- Clean water can be found in Hospitals as well as Military Bandits Bases.
- When searching in Mountains, survivors have a chance to find a stream and they have to option to collect clean water from it.
- Clean water can also be collected during Rainy Weather Event. Survivors must have a cooking utensil to enable this action. In addition, survivors can also get clean water by boiling extracted Ice from frozen bodies of water during Winter Weather Event.
- The most expensive way of gathering clean water is through the Water Purifier.
- In previous versions, clean water is originally called Pure Water.
- In older versions, clean water has expiration date of 7 days and when it's not used, it will turn into Dirty Water.
- In older versions, a bottle of clean water can be used for 5 times which is similar to alcoholic beverages.
- There is another variant of clean water and Dirty Water and that is Toxic Water which is no longer available from version 671 onwards. It can be found in Coast, Radioactive Swamps, Craters (filled with water) and from Acid Rain Weather.