|Information on this page is accurate for version v.670 and can differ from the current info in v.680.|
" A standard bag of cement, 25 kg. It seems that it is still usable. "
Details[edit | edit source]
While only mildly interesting for the nomad, cement is the gold bar of the constructor, to be hoarded and treasured.
Cement is an essential building material if you intend on making a permanent home base and many other constructions in order to achieve certain level of commodity on the wasteland, while the importance of cement cant be denied, it is advised not to hoard cement bags at early stages of the game or if the player is not in the possession of a car as cement is pretty heavy.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
There are basically 3 ways to obtain cement.
Looting[edit | edit source]
- Construction site - 1 bags (2 bags with Scavenger 2 perk)
- construction site bandit base in the supplies part in the bottom left,while the military bandit base storage in the top left give 5 bags
Trading[edit | edit source]
- For 1 plastic explosive gives 1 cement
Shopping[edit | edit source]
- A bag of cement might be obtained from the rare component box silver tier for 200 caps
Usage[edit | edit source]
Cement is used for constructions listed bellow:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There used to be a trade route that had a 25% increase in profit. was removed in V594.