The wastelands are dangerous and you will encounter many different enemies. Have a look at this section of the wiki to learn about your foes. Some tips may save your life!
- For more details, see Combat Mechanics
- You can use a weapon from your inventory, but you cannot use weapons from the ground.
- Weapons, armor, and vehicles will wear out after a battle.
There are three types of enemies, causing different groups of injuries.
- Wild animals may cause laceration wounds.
- Bandits may cause broken bones, concussions or bullet wounds.
- Bees may cause laceration wounds and acid burns.
- If you play in Multiplayer mode and there are other players around you, the power of everyone is summed when you enter a battle, so you act as a team (but you receive the same injuries due to your defense point not being summed up).
Types of Enemies Edit
All items (59)
- Bandit Camp - Muroranardak
- Bandit dog
- Bandit from "Fists"
- Bandit from "Skulls"
- Bandit of "Spiders"
- Black wolf
- Golden Dragon Gang (Jirin)
- Camp of "Eagles" (Achinsk)
- Camp of "Khabarovsk gang" (Khabarovsk)
- Camp of "Red Wolves" (Lenisk-kuznet skij)
- Camp of Baikal gang
- Camp of Muroran gang
- Camp of the Baikal gang (Village)
- Count Dracula
- Crazy Person
- Radioactive Bear
- Radioactive boar
- Radioactive hedgehog
- Radioactive lynx
- Radioactive rat
- Radioactive Toad
- Radioactive Turtle
- Radioactive wolf
- Raiders from Baikal gang