This bandit camp has heavy weaponry, similar to Super bandit camps such as Magdeburg.
- Strong armor (although it is posible to beat this fort even naked)
- SVD, Handmade rocket launcher and F-1 Grenades
- Player assistance (If you are on online mode)
This bandit camp is in the far east. It is nearby the coast with the Sea of Japan, far away traveling beyond Irkutsk till reaching the city of Birobidzahn, which is visible on the world map. Once there, go approximately 200 km east.
-Direct go to Birobidzahn (safe haven) then look around right side 2 o'clock about 200km one of the city name KHABAROVSK this gang at there. (NOT at irkutsk. you just arrive at Birobidzahn u can see the camp).
- (Experience) about 2,500-2,700.
- Nuclear battery
- 14-15 Helicopter parts (MI-8)
- Human Corpse x5
- Diesel x 200k
- 1 PKM
- 2 AK-74
- 2 SVD
- rifle bullet (from bandits, no set amount)
- ak bullet (from bandits, no set amount)
- 8 Red wine
- 18 honey
- 15 Lidiacide-34
- 11 Metocaine
- 1 PMG Gas Mask
- 7 k steel
- 22 Plastic explosives
- This bandit fort use to be part of the quest "retrobution". You would have to come to the bandit fort (although you didn't have to beat it, you could simply touch it and go) to follow the quest.
- This bandit fort use to be one of the ways to get Mi-28 parts
- " Хабаровск " in russian.