|Information on this page is accurate for version v.670 and can differ from the current info in v.674.|
" Once a haul truck, now it is a nuclear-drawn off-roader no longer requiring any fuel. Has high carrying capacity. "
Slow, unstoppable truck with incredible carrying capacity and independence from any type of fuel, the BelAZ is the ultimate wasteland conquering vehicle.
This giant truck won't decay with use and can cross water bodies without stopping making the survivor's life easier. However, obtaining the vehicle won't be that easy.
The BelAZ can only be obtained by finishing the Moving town quest. This quest can be approached in 2 ways: first, the survivor must finish the quest guide by escorting the man from Irkutsk, he will tell about an engineer friend that needs help with a mining truck and direct the survivor to Mirny.
The second approach is by heading directly to Mirny and talk to Vladimir.
(Specific versions needed)
- Steel needed for quest reduced from 100,000 to 50,000.
- No longer available at the shop, it could bebbiught for 150,00 caps.
- BelAZ does not affect hunger and thirst anymore.
- No longer the quest requires vegetables.
Other versions (Not in order)
- Speed downgraded
- No longer usable to start a fire
- No longer gives protection against bullets, bites, acid, radiation nor sleep bonus .
- BelAZ picture updated
- BelAZ no longer produces potatoes and clean water every day
- BelAZ is hinted to be fully functional before starting the quest, the materials Vladimir needs are for modifying the truck.
- While it doesn't decay, the vehicle has a permanent 95% durability, this can be explained by the modifications.
- The survivor is not the only one inside the BelAZ, Vladimir and his family live inside aswell, yet, the survivor can't talk or see them.
- The remaining 5% can be fully repaired by using a vehicle repair kit.
- The in-game vehicle is a BelAZ 75600.
The BelAZ 75600 is a series of off-highway, ultra class haul trucks developed and manufactured in Belarus by OJSC "Belarusian Autoworks" specifically for transportation of loosened rocks on technological haul roads at open-pit mining sites worldwide under different climatic conditions.