|Information on this page is accurate for version v.670 and can differ from the current info in v.716.|
THIS PAGE IS OUT OF DATE
- .701 introduced a massive nerf to the BelAZ. Do not refer to this page until this is fixed
" Once a haul truck, now it is a nuclear-drawn off-roader no longer requiring any fuel. Has high carrying capacity. "
A slow, unstoppable truck with incredible carrying capacity and independence from any type of fuel, the BelAZ is the ultimate wasteland conquering vehicle.
This giant truck can carry 200 tons, and does not require fuel, making it the Survivor's best friend. However, obtaining it will not be easy.
The BelAZ can only be obtained by finishing the Moving Town Quest. This quest can be approached in 2 ways: first, the Survivor must finish the quest guide by escorting the man from Rostov-on-don to Irkutsk, he will tell about an engineer friend that needs help with a mining truck and direct the survivor to Mirny.
The second approach is by heading directly to Mirny and talk to Vladimir.
The BelAZ is now only obtainable by going to Irkutsk and taking the Moving Town Quest in which you have to bring Vladimir all the needed components that changed severely since last update. To do that you will have to upgrade specialists at the following cities: Irkutsk, Krasnoyarsk Chelyabinsk, Tyumen.
|Requires the following materials :|
(Specific versions needed)
- Belaz can no longer travel though water
- Belaz is no longer capped at 95%/100% durability, it will lose durability over time
- No longer required steel.
- Steel needed for quest reduced from 100,000 to 50,000.
- No longer available at the shop, it could be bought for 15,000 caps.
- BelAZ does not affect hunger and thirst anymore.
- The quest no longer requires vegetables.
Other versions (Not in order)
- Speed downgraded
- No longer usable to start a fire
- No longer gives protection against bullets, bites, acid, radiation nor sleep bonus .
- BelAZ picture updated
- BelAZ no longer produces potatoes and clean water every day
- BelAZ is hinted to be fully functional before starting the quest, the materials Vladimir needs are for modifying the truck.
- Before update v701, the Belaz would not decay with use, and could not be repaired, leaving it at 95% durability. This could be explained by the modifications. However, players could use a Vehicle repair kitto repair the belaz to 100% durability.
- The survivor is not the only one inside the BelAZ, Vladimir and his family live inside aswell, yet, the survivor can't talk or see them.
- The in-game vehicle is a BelAZ 75600.
- In the old shop, players could buy the BelAZ for 150,000 caps (15k equivelant now). This belaz came at 100% durability. Thus players could have 2 (or even more) BelAZs. Interestingly enough, when using 2 or more BelAZs (need more testing on "more", the carry weights stack, allowing the survior to carry 400 tons.
The BelAZ 75600 is a series of off-highway, ultra class haul trucks developed and manufactured in Belarus by OJSC "Belarusian Autoworks" specifically for transportation of loosened rocks on technological haul roads at open-pit mining sites worldwide under different climatic conditions.