First I would like to say this game is the ultimate survival experience. It is so good that it should have standalone PC version of it. I had it on my phone for about a year and a half now and I must say the content that it was added during that time was massive it changed my perspective for survival games. This game shows great potential to be the number one survival game and that is why I've made this list which I think would make it even greater:
· Instead of just one active weapon we should have 2 active weapons one ranged and one melee, and in the combat window we should select a tactic we want to use:
o Ranged tactic:
§ Advantages: There is a chance to instakill the enemy without receiving any DMG.
§ Disadvantages: If you lose the fight there is a high chance to receive 2 critical traumas instead of one.
o Melee tactic:
§ Advantages: If you lose the fight there is a low chance to receive a critical trauma
§ Disadvantages: Even if you win you receive more DMG than you would when fighting with ranged weapon.
· Make primus stove more useful:
o You can turn 1 bread into 15 Rusks, using the primus stove.
o You can smoke fish: 5 fish + 1 coal + 1 firewood = 5 Smoked fish (Lasts for 25 days)
o You can make Relish with rotten vegetables, or other expired food by burning them on the stove then boiling them in water. Not very nutritious but when you have a ton of expired food it helps.
o More recipes that require primus stove or better. (Brick oven)
o Medical recipes (More on this later)
· Cotton farming in the green house
· Animal Raising like: sheep, cows, chickens, pigs
o You can make animal coop for raising chickens at lower lvl
o You can make animal fences for raising pigs, cows and sheep
o You can milk cows every day once for milk.
o You can sheer sheep in 3 months for wool
o You can slaughter pigs for meat and fat every 5 months
o You need to feed the animals every week, with wheat or buck wheat or they would stop producing.
· Produce cloth from cotton and wool harvested from sheep.
· Make biodiesel with chemistry lab. You'll need pig fat, Methanol (which you can make by distilling moonshine ), 2 metal tanks (which you can forge).
· Alternative medicine: Instead of having lesser versions of some medications we need alternative medicine making natural remedies which are less effective but do not require chemistry kit, a simple stove will do :)
I will update the list if I think of anything else.